Knowing how to navigate the Internet and social media networks for success in school and in preparation for the workplace is an important skill for our students of higher education.
To that end Law2sm offers a variety of services, including consulting, program development, student workshops, staff trainings, and more to help your students protect themselves from the worst consequences
To learn more or check date availability send us an email by clicking here.
Presentations focusing on “e-professionalism” include a review of topics such as:
- The 9 Elements of Digital Citizenship
- Professional use of e-mail, cell phones and other mobile devices (like tablets)
- Online Etiquette and Social Media Civility
- Legal and ethical considerations relating to the use of web search engines, websites and blogs for school research (including copyrights and plagiarism in the digital era), due diligence, job searching, and legal service advertising.
- Participation guidelines for students on social networking platforms and sites for personal and professional purposes.
- Review of cyber-stalking, cyber-bullying and cyber-harassment in a school environment as well as in the workplace.
- Social Media Self-Defense to protect reputations and economic opportunities after graduation.
Session formats include:*
- Lunch and learns
- Half-day and full-day workshops
- Lectures and seminars
- Classroom guest lectures/visits
- Conference presentations
- Destination trainings
- And others customized upon request
* Fees begin at $500 + travel. Format determines fees.
- College and university students
- College and university faculty
- College and university administration
- College and university staff
- College and university alumni