Extreme Legal Bootcamp: Legal Leadership & Legacy
Ship: Quark Expeditions Antarctic Explorer
Instructors: Legal and Leadership experts and professionals from around the world
Instruction Delivery: Face-to-face group and individual sessions; recorded lectures; online interactions; group discussions; individual assessments and tasks; videos; on-site field explorations; and more.
* Approximate dates. Subject to change by 3-5 days. Dates will be set by June 2012.
Legal Leadership Style Assessment
Avant Garde Legal Leadership Principles
Leading Edge Legal Leadership Skills
Communication Skills in the Digital Age (includes Social Media)
Legal Leadership Problem Solving Skills
The Antarctic Leadership Phenomenon
Dynamic Legal Leadership in Organizational Culture
Legal Leadership in Strategic Planning and Decision Making
Hubble Building Blocks of Organizational Change
Proactive Legal Succession Planning
Digital Legacy of Law Firms
Legal Leadership Ethics Think Tank
The Future of the Legal Profession
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Chief Legal Officers and General Counsel
- Deputy and Assistant General Counsel
- Managing Attorneys and other attorneys with management responsibilities
- Associate attorneys preparing for partnership and/or promotion
- You are at the head of your game but need to reach further, need to push yourself to think differently and add some new tools to your legal toolkit.
- Your firm is at a transitional point, opportunities abound, but which direction to take?
- You are an extreme athlete, and want to combine the physical challenges of an intense environment with the intellectual engagement of leading edge legal principles.
- You are considering the next step in your legal career and want to explore new options.
ITINERARY EXPEDITION SUMMARY
Day 1 Ushuaia, Argentina
Day 2 Embarkation Day
Day 3-4 Crossing The Drake Passage
Day 5-8 Antarctic Peninsula & South Shetland Islands
Day 9-10 Re-cross the Drake Passage
Day 11 Disembarkation in Ushuaia
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REQUEST RESERVATION PACKAGE:
Notice: This program is intense and physically challenging. You will need to fill out medical forms and a waiver concerning health-related risks. Please consult your physician to ensure that you are physically able to participate in this program.