There was quite a bit of activity this week for Law2sm in terms of cyber-bullying. We were invited to speak on “Legally Speaking”, a cable talk show about all things legal hosted by Jacqueline Bunn of the Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys (GABWA). I spoke about cyber-bullying and sexting, legislation, legal issues, and what parents can do to protect their children. The program should broadcast before the end of the year and I will post the link. In the meantime here are some additional resources and tips for those interested in the topic.
- @StopWebBullying We have a cyber-bullying corner on our website. www.law2sm.com
- What Parents Should Know about Georgia Cyber-bullying Laws atlantafamilylawnews.com/2011/08/what-g…
- GA Dept of Education Cyber-bullying Prevention bit.ly/hBj9u8
- Gov Brown (CA) signs anti cyber-bullying via social media law bit.ly/mZJ0ge
- Warning Signs of Cyber-bullying bit.ly/cXaZlo
- How are teens cyber-bullied? bit.ly/pXvyhk
- Stop Cyber-bullying Before it Starts bit.ly/17kSGY