Our clients are the reason we offer the services we do – they told us what they needed and we developed the solutions to fit. Big or small our purpose is the same – provide our clients with the tools and resources necessary to be socially legal.
- Fortune 500 Corporations
- Entrepreneurs & Small Business Owners
- Social Media/Online/Mobile Marketing Companies
- Digital Entertainment Companies (Gaming, Film, Television, Music, etc.)
- Professionals: Doctors, Lawyers, Realtors, etc.
- Creatives: Artists, Programmers, Bloggers, Authors, Developers, etc.
- Persons: Everyday individuals who are active online for professional or personal reasons
- Whether you’re a bank, credit union or financial planner, you know all too well there are regulations and guidelines that must be adhered to. However, to find, engage and capture the wallets of your customers you need to be able to embrace a “digital strategy” – yet ensure you remain compliant.
- Our services to the financial industry is provider through our partnership with DigitalRCP (http://www.digitalrcp.com).
- School Boards
- Parents and PTAs
- Institutions of higher education such as colleges, universities, technical and vocational schools find value in the interactivity of social media and online activity. It’s the way most students communicate and rapidly becoming the way that parents, alumni, faculty, staff, and the community are finding out crucial information regarding news and happenings at and around the campus. But the use of social media in this environment can also be a two-edged sword as various concerns of academic freedom, freedom of speech, freedom of association, protection of student privacy, and educational ideals and purposes, etc. sometimes conflict with the core mission of the institution – to educate and prepare our students.